March 17, 2011

Multi Series - Hero [Part 4]

Song: Hero
Artist: Skillet
Date Posted: Nov 6th, 2010
Program Used: Sony Vegas 7

Download this Video
Megaupload|Mediafire
WMV @ 1280x720
=================================================
Part 4 for MainlySkull's Hero MEP
Watch the Full Video @: Youtube
=================================================
My 'busiest' MV yet I believe XD

I gotta tell ya, it was a pain to etch around Shadow in the first second of the video.And despite how perfect it looked in Vegas 7, the rendered product still displeases me (I'm still referring to the first second)
=================================================
Lyrics
Not super human
I'm not super human
Someone save me from the haze (or hate - whatever)

It's just another war
Just another family torn
Falling from-

No comments:

Post a Comment